Unauthorized Access to the nopCommerce portal can be blocked by using CloudLAN room's TeamVPN IP. This helps in providing an additional layer of security on top of strong login passwords.
Get your room's TeamVPN IP
- On the CloudLAN App, Go to the Room details panel & copy the TeamVPN IP.
- Connect to CloudLAN room using TeamVPN ON
Setting up Salesforce
Configuration depends on your Salesforce edition:
- If you’re using an Enterprise, Unlimited, Performance, or Developer Edition, from Setup, enter Profiles in the Quick Find box, then select Profiles, and select a profile.
- If you’re using a Group, or Personal Edition, from Setup, enter Session Settings in the Quick Find box, then select Session Settings.
- In a Professional Edition, the location of IP ranges depends on whether you have the "Edit Profiles & Page Layouts" org preference enabled as an add-on feature. With the "Edit Profiles & Page Layouts" org preference enabled, IP ranges are on individual profiles.
- Without the "Edit Profiles & Page Layouts" org preference enabled, IP ranges are on the Session Settings page.
Click New in the Login IP Ranges related list.
Enter your CloudLAN Room's TeamVPN IP into both fields: IP Start Address and IP End Address.
Congratulations! Your Salesforce CRM is now protected from unauthorized access.
Don’t have a technical
Hire our technical consultant to understand your requirement & help you setup CloudLAN
Get your Virtual Office setup
Book Integration Support @ $50/hr